The ANAC oil analysis diagnostics system for optimal fleet management
ANAC OFF-ROAD is a diagnostics system specially designed for off-road applications based on the scientific interpretation of used oil analysis data. This ANAC OFF-ROAD oil analysis kit allows fleet managers to reduce the TOTAL Cost of Ownership of their vehicle / machine park.
ANAC OFF-ROAD is specially recommended for:
- Systematical follow–up of wear in driveline components such as engines, transmissions and hydraulic systems of all loaders, dumpers, shovels, cranes, gen-sets and other construction equipment equipped or not with gas engines or functioning with specific (bio)fuels.
- Severe working conditions at high load and in all climatic conditions, by checking the presence of larger wear particles in the lubricant.
- Check of lubricant contamination due to external working factors.
- Prevention of downtime and improved use of the fleet in all safety.
- Hydraulic oil performance and condition by measuring acidity and viscosity.
- Determination of presence of mineral oil in biodegradable hydraulic oils (when providing a sample of the fresh oil)
- Preventive maintenance, hence reduction of cost price per hour.
- Decrease of the fuel consumption by Fuel Economy control and detection of potential fuel dilution.
- Wear elements : Iron, Lead, Copper, Tin, Chromium, Aluminium, Nickel (ppmc), FDM big particles of iron*
- Silicon (ppm), Soot* (%) , Water (%), Cooling Liquid*(presence) , Fuel* (%)
Characteristics of the lubricant:
- Viscosity (mm2/s) at 100°C** or 40°C***, oxidation**, TAN ***
*only non-engine and non-hydraulic components **transmission oils *** only hydraulic oils
DIAGNOSIS AND COMMENTS
The ANAC reports are generated by the ANAC knowledge base using:
- The ANAC CAPS database with feedback from interventions.
- The ANAC algorithms, taking into account severe working conditions in mining and construction thus focusing on the life time of the components and the oil.
- The ANAC database with reference data of all current part types, calculated on more than 7 million performed analyses.
THE ANAC DIAGNOSIS REPORT
The ANAC diagnosis is available per e-mail, and can be consulted on the Internet.