The ANAC oil analysis diagnostics system for optimal fleet management
ANAC AGRI is a diagnostics system specially designed for agriculture application based on scientific interpretation of used oil analysis data. This ANAC AGRI oil analysis kit allows fleet owners to reduce the TOTAL Cost of Ownership of their vehicle / machine park.
ANAC AGRI is specially developed for:
- Systematical follow–up of wear in driveline components such as engines and agricultural transmissions of all tractors, harvesters and other agricultural equipment.
- Severe working conditions at high load and in different climatic conditions, by checking the presence of larger wear particles in the tractor transmission lubricant.
- Check of lubricant contamination like water, sand and dust.
- Prevention of downtime and improved use of the (contractor) fleet in all safety.
- Determination of presence of hydraulic oil in universal tractor transmission oils – UTTO avoiding noise and shuddering (when providing a sample of the fresh oil).
- Preventive maintenance, hence reduction of cost price per hour.
- Decrease of the fuel consumption by Fuel Economy control and detection of potential fuel dilution.
- Possible valuation of the equipment during resale.
- Wear elements : Iron, Lead, Copper, Tin, Chromium, Aluminium, Nickel (ppmc), FDM big particles of iron*
- Silicon (ppm), Soot* (%) , Water (%), Cooling Liquid*(presence) , Fuel* (%)
Characteristics of the lubricant:
- Kinematic viscosity (mm2/s) at 100°C** or 40°C***, oxidation**,UTTO performance***
*only non-engine and non-hydraulic components **only engine oils ***transmission oils **** only for UTTO or STOU oils
DIAGNOSIS AND COMMENTS
The ANAC reports are generated by the ANAC knowledge base using:
- The feedback from customer interventions in our ANAC CAPS database.
- The ANAC algorithms, taking into account the severe service in agricultural and forest applications providing elements allowing to extend the life time of the components and the oil.
- The ANAC database with reference data of all current part types, calculated on more than 7 million performed analyses.
THE ANAC DIAGNOSIS REPORT
The ANAC diagnosis is available per e-mail, and can be consulted on the Internet.