The ANAC oil analysis diagnostics system for optimal fleet management
ANAC Pro is a diagnostics system for drivelines, based on the scientific interpretation of used oil analysis data. This ANAC Pro oil analysis kit allows fleet managers to reduce the maintenance costs of their vehicle / machine park.
ANAC Pro is recommended for :
- Systematical follow–up of driveline component wear and lubricant behavior.
- Prevention of breakdowns.
- Extension of the life time of driveline components.
- Application of conditional maintenance, hence reduction of cost price per km, mile or hour.
Wear elements : Iron, Lead, Copper, Tin, Chromium, Aluminium, Nickel (ppmc)
Silicon (ppm), Soot* ( %) , Water (%), Cooling Liquid*(presence) , Fuel* (%) *only for engines
Characteristics of the lubricant:
Oil viscosity ( mm2/s ) at 100°C or 40°C** **hydraulic parts and ISO VG oils
Additive elements Ca, Zn, P, Mg, Mo, Ba, V, Na, B, K, Ag, Sulphated Ash
DIAGNOSIS AND COMMENTS
The ANAC diagnosis and comments are generated by the ANAC application using:
- The ANAC database of feedback on successful corrective actions by the users.
- The ANAC Pro diagnosis algorithms, allowing compensation for the effect of oil top mileages, hence focusing on the genuine wear condition of the component.
- The ANAC Pro database with reference data of all current part types, calculated on more than 4 million performed analyses.
THE ANAC DIAGNOSIS REPORT
The ANAC diagnosis is available per e mail, and can be consulted on the Internet. In urgent cases, the ANAC report will be faxed, as soon as the diagnosis is available.