The LubAnac oil analysis diagnostics system for optimal fleet management
LubAnac Pro is a diagnostics system for drivelines, based on the scientific interpretation of used oil analysis data. This LubAnac Pro oil analysis kit allows fleet managers to reduce the maintenance costs of their vehicle / machine park.
LubAnac Pro is recommended for :
- Systematical follow–up of driveline component wear and lubricant behavior.
- Prevention of breakdowns.
- Extension of the lifetime of driveline components.
- Application of conditional maintenance, hence reduction of cost price per km, mile or hour.
Wear elements: Iron, Lead, Copper, Tin, Chromium, Aluminium, Nickel (ppmc)
Silicon (ppm), Water (%) for all applications.
Soot (%), Cooling Liquid (ppm), Fuel (%) for engines
Characteristics of the lubricant:
Kinematic viscosity (mm2/s) at 100°C for engine and automotive transmission oils.
Kinematic viscosity at 40°C for hydraulic parts and industrial ISO VG oils
Additive elements Ca, Zn, P, Mg, Mo, Ba, V, Na, B, K, Ag
TBN for engine oils
TAN for hydraulic and transmission oils
Second kinematic viscosity (mm2/s) at 100°C or at 40°C
Oxidation and/or nitration measurement
Calculated Sulphated Ash (%)
DIAGNOSIS AND COMMENTS
The LubAnac diagnosis and comments are automatically generated by the LubAnac application using:
- The LubAnac database of feedback on successful corrective actions by the users.
- The LubAnac Pro diagnosis algorithms, allowing compensation for the effect of oil top mileages, hence focusing on the genuine wear condition of the component.
- The LubAnac Pro database with reference data of all current part types, calculated on more than 8.5 million performed analyses.
The LubAnac Diagnosis Report
The LubAnac diagnosis is sent per e-mail, and can be consulted through a secured connection on the Internet. In urgent cases, LubAnac can send the report within shorter delays.